Sweeping views of the Santa Lucia Mountains. Misty mornings that transform into sun-drenched afternoons. World-renowned coastlines and award winning wines. This is your destination. Gather your friends and family around you and get ready to celebrate. With capacity for 22 people to stay on-site, we offer you an extended opportunity to relax, rejoice, and reconnect.
Some important information about Pepper Tree Ranch and Public vs. Private events. In San Luis Obispo County private events are those in which a client rents a VRBO (Vacation Rental by Owner) and then while renting that VRBO has their own private event such as a wedding. We pride ourselves in only offering exclusive private events and not public events. Public events would be those in which an organization wants to have a party that invites the public, or a fundraiser, or a political event. We get a number of calls every year from people and organizations wanting to host public events. We do not do Public Events and we do not do any events that are not part of our VRBO. So please if you want to have a public event contact one of the local commercial hotels or event centers and they can offer you a public venue. However, if you want to have the nicest wedding in SLO County then call us!
- Preferred professionals list of vetted, qualified vendors
- Use of any of our event spaces, including the Barn,Tree House, Verandah, Terrace Lawn, and Ceremony Pond
- On-site Facility Manager
- (20) 60” round tables
- (3) 72” round tables
- (20) 6’ rectangular banquet tables
- 350 Chairs
- Custom rustic bar
- Bistro string lights in barn and adjacent areas
- On-site guest parking for up to 200 cars
- Three outdoor, permanent restrooms
- Fire pits
- Catering kitchen – lit, plumbed, & covered, equipped with refrigeration, workspaces, warming drawers, sinks, storage
- BBQ area
If you would like to check availability of the venue or would like more information, feel free to contact us today.