Pepper Tree Ranch is a rustic wedding venue in San Luis Obispo , CA
Nestled beautifully halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Pepper Tree Ranch is a one-of-a kind facility that is tucked away and secluded from all of life’s challenges. With stunning panoramic views of the world renowned Edna Valley and its own perfectly blended microclimate, Pepper Tree Ranch will offer you the perfect location for your romantic getaway, special event, family vacation, or corporate getaway. With guest accommodations for 22 and a variety of spaces to gather, our staff will tailor your time with us in a way that not only perfectly expresses you, but which your family and guests will remember for years to come. You have found your dream location.
Venue Manager/Marketing Director
The number one wedding venue in SLO County, Pepper Tree Ranch is in need of a full-time Venue Manager/Marketing Director that is a highly-motivated team player. This role includes coordinating event details with a wedding planner and holding high standards to maintain our excellent rating. Must enjoy working with people and be able to diplomatically assist brides with a positive attitude. Will maintain social media accounts, attend networking functions in the community and be creative in planning and implementing a marketing plan including but not limited to, PR, email marketing, and community involvement.
- Scheduling of Weddings & Private Events
- Management of VRBO
- Provide Property Tours
- Develop and implement a Marketing Plan to Increase Sales
- Social Media Interaction
- Must have Flexible Schedule to include working weekends during the Scheduled Events
- Detail Oriented to insure the Property is always in Pristine Condition
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three years relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
Benefits after Probationary Period:
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employment Type - Full-Time
- Job Type – Marketing
- Education – 4 Year Degree
- Experience – 3+ Year
- Industry – Event Venue
- Required Travel – None
To apply, submit a completed application and resume to: Human Resources, 445 Green Gate Rd., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 or email to: HR@PepperTreeSLO.com or fax to: (805) 549-8419 Applications available at www.PepperTreeSLO.com.